Saturday 12 November 2016

Current Beauty Wishlist 2016!

Hello Everyone,

So now that i've shown you the side of me that loves Disney which by the way there will be more of; I thought i should show you all one of my other passions beauty and make-up, i have loved make-up for about 4 years and trust me my skills have came a long way but given it is coming into the festive season (the best season) so many of my favourite brands are coming out with christmas sets so i thought it was the perfect opportunity to do this blog post. So grab yourself a cuppa and a snack as this may be a long one.


1. MAC's Dusky Rose Times Nine Palette - £25
Can we just look at how beautiful this palette is like if i was a palette this would be me, the colours look stunning and i've heard MAC shadows are amazing to blend and for £25 for 9 shadows this is at the top of my wish list.


2. Too Faced Merry Kissmas Set - £25
I have never tried anything from Too Faced before and i have been desperate to try their Melted Lipsticks for about a year but never been able to afford it but now i'm working i'm desperate for it. It comes with 3 melted lipsticks and 1 melted matte which the colour is perfect for at Christmas!

3. Too Faced Born This Way Concealer - £20
If you like watching Youtube which i'm presuming most of you do, you must of heard of this concealer i personally have heard nothing but good things about it and I don't want to sound like posh or anything but i will only used high-end concealers as every drugstore one i've has just done nothing for me and i know by using high-end they will have a higher chance of working! This has been on my list for about 3 months now and its one high-end one i am yet to try.

4. Tartelette in Bloom Palette - £33
 Oh My Gosh, this palette is absolutely stunning you can't deny its beautiful Tarte is a brand i've also been interested in trying for quite some time and again have never been able to afford it but I've wanted this palette for ages and it's gorgeous the colours are just the kind of shades id love to wear and it really reminds me of spring.

5. Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Foundation - £28
So i'm also pretty sure any of you who LOVE Zoella like i do have heard of this foundation during the summer i'm pretty sure it was this was Zoe's favourite foundation. Again i feel the same about drugstore foundations as i do about concealers and this is a foundation i've been very interested to try and the formula and how you apply it really interests me.

6. Hourglass Ambient Lightning Palette - £59

One of the final products is this Ambient Lightning Palette this is such an expensive product but i would love to use this, i've seen load of people use them and their skin just looks flawless this is a purchase that i would have to save up for as i don't think i could bring my self to spend it all at once but its just so stunning. 

7. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - £15.50
The last and final product i want to talk about on this post is not a make-up product but a skin care product, now this product i have been desperate to get for so long and again have never had the money to get it but i really want to try this out as i want to improve and take more care of my skin as you only have one skin and you need to take care of it.


So congratulations if you made it to the end of this post and I really hope you guys all enjoyed seeing a sneak peak of what's on my beauty wish list. I will see you guys really soon for another post!

Grace xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment